Conditions of Sale
- Acceptance of general sales conditions
- Customer's commitments
- Purchase Mode
- Delivery of products
- Shipping cost
- Shipment In The European Community
- Information on packaging
- Warranties and defective products
- Right of withdrawal
- Cancellation orders by Bonitaly
- Jurisdiction and Competent Forum
- Information and Complaints
The present General Terms and Conditions have the object of purchasing products made through web commerce at www.bonitaly.it, belonging to a Bonitaly SRL, based in Comiso (RG) - Via degli Olmi sn, P. VAT 01.605.840.881 thousand.
Every buying action is governed by the laws of the Italian Republic and more specifically by the provisions of D. Lgs n. 185/99 and, with respect to the protection of confidentiality, will be subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments.
2) Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The Client, by sending the confirmation of his purchase order electronically, accepts unconditionally and undertakes to comply with the terms of sale and payment of the following, declaring have taken vision and accepted all of the aforementioned indications provided to him in accordance with the aforementioned standards and also acknowledging that Bonitaly is not bound to be bound by any other Conditions unless it has previously been agreed in writing.
3) Customer's commitments
The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale must be reviewed by customers at www.bonitaly.it before they confirm their purchases. Forwarding the order confirmation therefore implies the total knowledge of the General Sales Terms and their acceptance.
The customer undertakes to provide correct and true data and, upon completion of the online purchase procedure, print and retain the present General Sales Terms, viewed and accepted during the purchased process, the product as a whole to satisfy the condition of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999.
4) Purchasing Mode
www.bonitaly.it is a sales website of only Italian products.
Purchases of the products, available as described in the descriptive and technical descriptions, they are made by the customer at the prices quoted there, to be confirmed at the moment of forwarding of the order confirmation, in addition to the shipping costs displayed at the time of delivery, purchase and calculate automatically on the basis of the actual weight and volumetric size of the packaging used.
Prior to confirmation of purchase the customer receives the summary of the quantity and unit prices of each product selected, of the total cost in the case of purchasing more products and the related transport costs.
With purchase confirmation, customer receives an e-mail containing the data and total amount of your order and the details of the same.
Payment of purchased products and available shipping costs must be written by the customer upon submission of order confirmation by using Paypal Sector:
VISA | MASTERCARD | MAESTRO | AMERICAN EXPRESS | PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
6) Delivery Products
The products purchased are delivered by Bonitaly to customer indicated by express courier (DHL).
Used couriers do not make pre-emptive calls or handle invoice requests in particular times, so make the first delivery without notice. In customer absence case to recipient and leave a delivery ticket with instructions for subsequent delivery or withdrawal at an authorized store.
If the goods are not withdrawn within the ticket in the time indicated, the delivery is deleted and nothing is returned to the customer. In such a case, Bonitaly reserves the right to charge to the customer the additional available shipping costs for the return of the goods.
Every shipment contains the details of sent items with invoice.
7) Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are listed on the website at the moment of purchase and they vary in function of the following parameters:
- Destination country;
- Weight and volume of goods transported;
- Delivery Requirements Requests.
During the holidays Bonitaly cannot take any liability for event delays in the delivery of orders, attributable solely to the terms of service used by couriers.
At the moment of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer held a check that:
- The number of packages in delivery corresponds to the amount shown in the transport document,
- The parcels are intact, not damaged, not wet or otherwise altered. Closing materials (paper, ribbon adhesive, twine).
Any damage or failure correspondence of the number of packages must be immediately disputed to the courier who makes the delivery, bearing the word "withdrawal with reservation" on the relevant transport document and confirmed, within 3 days by e-mail, to: email@example.com
After verification, the customer can accept or reject the delivery. In the case of acceptance, that will be done by simply taking the goods, the customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the quantity of packages and the outside features of the as delivered to him.
If the goods received do not match the ordered good, within *** days of receipt you will have to report the detected anomalies, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any reporting besides the above-mentioned terms is NOT considered.
8) Information on packaging
The packaging of the goods complies with Italian Legislative and European Provisions, with particular reference to the following Community legislation:
Regolamento (CE) 1935/04
Regolamento (CE) 1895/04
Regolamento (EU) 10/2011 e successivi aggiornamenti
9) Right of withdrawal
Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 10 days after receipt of the products.
The withdrawal must be effected by sending a registered letter with Bonitaly's acknowledgment of receipt, which must express the will to withdraw from the contract, returning the goods purchased at the same time (at the same address) with sealed package and in the original package of the goods purchased. Within 30 days from the knowledge of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer, Bonitaly returns the full price paid, net of the shipping costs. No shipping parcels will be received whose content is paid by the recipient.
Product restitution fees will be fully charged by customer.
The right of withdrawal applies only to the integrity at the time of the refund and may not be exercised for products which by their nature cannot be returned or are likely to be altered or deteriorated quickly
10) Cancellation of orders by Bonitaly SRL
Bonitaly reserves the right to not accept or cancel an order or an article received including in the same order, if occur the following circumstances:
- Ordinate items no more in production or distribution
- Credit card fraud.
11) Jurisdiction and Competent Forum
Every dispute concerning the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the purchase agreement of and submitted to the Italian jurisdiction and will be of exclusive jurisdiction of the forum of Ragusa, except for the indispensable jurisdiction of forum provided for by law.
With reference to the discipline of D.Lgs 196/2003 (the so-called "Privacy Code"), it is communicated the following:
- The Interested has the right to obtain the Confirmation of the existence or less of the personal data concerning him, even if they do not yet register, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- he purposes of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment with the aid of electronics;
- identifying identifiers of the holder, of the officers and of the representatives designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- persons or categories of qualified persons may be disclosed or who may be aware of as a designated representative in the territory of the state, of the officials or of the person in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectifying or, where relevant, the integration of the data;
- cancellation, anonymous transformation or breach of the data included under the legislation, including those which required the reservation in relation to the objectives for which the data are recognized or throughout treated;
- attestation that the transactions referred to points (a) and (b) have been disclosed, including with regard to their content, of those to whom such data have been communicated or disseminated, except where fulfillment account reveals impossible or incorporating disproportionately disproportionate means in respect of the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data affecting it, though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to the delivery of advertising material or direct selling, or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.
13) Information and Complaints
For any information please contact:
Via degli Olmi s.n.
97013 Comiso (RG)
© 2016 BONITALY S.R.L. - P.I. 01605840881 - Tel. +39 0932 961711